24 October 2008

Kim and AJ | Philipino Wedding


It could only have been a perfect wedding day with Kim and AJ. They're beautiful, expressive, super fun, and so in love! They celebrated a traditional Filipino Catholic mass (I always love the cord ceremony) at the beautiful chapel of Holy Names Academy, and they had hundreds of amazing people supporting them. One of my favorite moments was witnessing AJ's excitement just before Kim entered the sanctuary. He was literally bouncing with joy in anticipation. And, their first meeting was so sweet - such tenderness and tears of happiness. It was also really special to see the genuine affection their priest has for them.

Kim and AJ created one of the most impressive wedding Web sites that I've seen. The best part is the video of their actual proposal.

Thank you for asking me to be part of your engagement and wedding! Congratulations you two! A big thanks to Sharlane Chase for shooting with me. Always great fun and photography.

Visit Kim and AJ's wedding slide show.

















5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photo of the brides beautiful profile with the hand coming in to fix the hair...a really lovely images.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Susie Hamidi said...

Thanks for visiting, Keri! Much appreciated. Hope all is well with you!

-Susie :)

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One day, when I grow up and some handsome man asks me to marry him (take a hint David!!!) I am going to have Susie Hamidi photograph my wedding.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Susie Hamidi said...

Thanks, Shar! I'm hoping David gets the hint :) and that we're planning on beautiful Greece for your wedding venue! You're right, this would be the perfect setting! Let's go!

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I know I've already commented on this wedding, but that dang beautiful shot of the Bride getting her hair fixed with just the hand reaching in keeps bringing me back!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts