13 November 2007

Galya and Blake

View the wedding slide show. And, the engagement session slide show.

Galya and Blake were married on the 8th of September at the beautiful Benaroya Hall, home of Seattle's symphony. A grand affair, gorgeous day and fun trip to the Olympic Sculpture Park.

My huge thanks to Jeff LaPlante for his excellent second coverage on the day and his ever present smile, friendship, and support! I've said it a million times, "What would I do without you, Jeff!"

Thanks also to my favorite Seattle wedding coordinator: Melissa Bryan, owner of Lush Parties and Events.

Congratulations Galya and Blake!








4 Comments:

Blogger ron said...

wow there are so many pictures that I like here...great job Susie!

..and happy new year too!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Susie Hamidi said...

Thank you, Ron! Much appreciated. My best wishes to you in the new year!

Susie

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Susie,
Stunning photographs! I LOVE the ones down the aisle. :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger Susie Hamidi said...

Thank you, Angie!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts