22 August 2007

Nina and John





Nina and John were married on June 23 at the beautiful new Suncadia Resort in Roslyn, WA. We were blessed with a perfect day for their outdoor wedding. If you've never visited Suncadia, I highly recommend the trip. What a gorgeous drive and destination.

I met Nina and John through Candice, one of Nina's bridesmaids, who attending a 2006 wedding that I covered. Thank you, Candice! You and your husband were so helpful on the wedding day - and so joyous! Much appreciated!

My great friend and fellow photographer Sharlane Chase joined me at Nina and John's event. What a gift to all of us. Thank you, Sharlane. It's always a complete delight to be in your company. Thank you for your valued time and beautiful second coverage. No one's better at the details than you!



Congratulations Nina and John! You planned a truly picturesque wedding. Thank you for asking me to document your day!

Visit Nina and John's engagement SLIDESHOW and wedding SLIDESHOW.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I grow up I am going to shoot weddings just like Susie Hamidi!!!!!
Thanks for letting me tag along Susie. I love shooting with you.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts