26 January 2007

Seattle Bride Magazine

The new Spring/Summer issue of Seattle Bride Magazine was just released! I was very happy to find my full page ad coupled with Niki Stojnic's "Something Green" article. It's so important for us all to make natural choices, and it's truly awesome when couples include their wedding! I chose a sweet image of Karen Dempsey for this issue's ad.


























Here are a few of my favorite images from Karen and Albert Kim's wedding day.















































































































4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This coverage is beartiful. Of course!!!
Janet

9:29 PM  
Blogger Susie Hamidi said...

Thank you, Janet! I look forward to working together at some point to blend our style and vision! Your photography and friendship are beautiful to me!

www.janetklinger.com

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susie,
don't worry, I won't usually re-comment on posts, but I just have to say I'm moved every time I see the car window shot. That is DISPLAY material if I ever saw some. Do you mind if I use it? ;-)

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto, The car window shot makes me want to become a plumber.

tor

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts