28 January 2007

Shannon & Robbie



















Shannon and Robbie had a beautiful winter wedding in December at the Hollywood Schoolhouse in Woodinville. Shannon was stunning! One of the sweetest moments of all my weddings was Shannon's father's toast. He described the day when he and his wife first brought Shannon home and how much joy she has brought to them. With so much love and pride he shared, "Today is the happiest day of my life!" Could there be more special words for a daughter on her wedding day? Here's Shannon's dear dad and other photographs that I love.




































































































7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome work!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Todd Kim said...

wonderful pictures susie... i really admire your work and i saw your ad on seattle bride... it looks great!

www.livinglifemedia.com/wordpress

8:36 PM  
Blogger Susie Hamidi said...

Thanks for the comments, guys! Always appreciate the encouragement!

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW.. Great Work Susie.. Love the tone and colorful pictures.....
Hope to meet you again in the next Pug Meeting.. ~erwin

2:06 AM  
Blogger Susie Hamidi said...

Thanks Erwin! I have to credit Alex and his studio for their color work on these images. Alex and his team offer the best post production services! They perfect all my images for me! I could never do a better job and they save me a ton of work! I make final enhancements on my favorites before I post them on my blog and Pictage.

Visit Alex:
www.alexphotography.com

1:24 PM  
Blogger Todd Kim said...

Susie... click on this link and let me know if this is you!

http://livinglifemedia.smugmug.com/photos/127700677-M.jpg

Looking at the nikon gear and the big smile on the photographers face, I think I somehow caught you in action! If it is you, we must have been at the Pike Place Market at the same time last summer,,, If we knew each other at the time it would have been fun to take some shots of both brides together!

www.livinglifemedia.com/wordpress

12:11 AM  
Blogger Susie Hamidi said...

Todd, that shot is so funny and so telling! I love it! I totally remember this moment on September 2nd! Thank you so much for sharing it! I have to blog about this and show my photo next to yours!

www.susiehamidi.com

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts