21 May 2007

Nina & John
















Nina and I began corresponding last fall while I was in Chile for my wedding in Santiago. I'll never forget her first e-mail; it was so kind and inviting that a portion of her inquiry now leads the moments section of my portfolio. I'm very excited to be working with Nina and John!

We had such a gorgeous spring evening for their pre-wedding day session! We met in quaint downtown Edmonds at Starbucks and walked down to the picturesque waterfront park where we enjoyed our time against the backdrop of the sunset and comings and goings of the ferry. We timed it perfectly to take advantage of the day's loveliest and last light.

Nina and John will be married on June 23, 2007 at the amazing Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum. Such a great venue for this beautiful and fun loving couple.

Since we share a love for travel and Latin music, I've chosen Fotografia by Juanes & Nelly Furtado for Nina and John's SLIDESHOW. I love this song even though all the lyrics that I can find for it are in Spanish. I hope the words are as sweet and fun as its tune.


















2 Comments:

Blogger Susie Hamidi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts