01 August 2007

2nd Shooting

















West coast photographers are blessed to have a special community of talented and giving colleagues. One of my brides recently told me how surprised she was to discover that many of us actually link to the sites and blogs of our competitors. It's true: some of our best competitors are also some of our best friends.

One of the privileges of these relationships is 2nd shooting. Many of us share our calendars and 2nd shoot for one another when we're available. What a gift for us and our couples.

I've had the opportunity to 2nd shoot for Jeff LaPlante, Sharlane Chase and Dane Sanders. Here's a SLIDESHOW of some of my favorite images that I've taken at their weddings. Congratulations Tiffany & Bobby, Ashley & Derek, Ashley & Jason and Becky & Tyler! And, thank you Jeff and Sharlane for having me along!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! You're thanking us? Something is backwards Ms. Hamidi. It is me who should be thanking you, and I do! Everyday, I am so thankful for you. It was truly a pleasure to shoot with you, and one day, if I could be so lucky, I would hope to have you photograph my wedding. Truly.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Susie Hamidi said...

My dear Shar, thank you for your appreciation and kindness - always! You truly are sunshine in my life and I'm so grateful for you! To photograph your wedding would be one of the great honors of my life. Can't wait! Did you say Belize? This upcoming spring? :) Love you!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts