14 February 2007

Urban Unveiled
















I was having tea yesterday with wedding photographer Sharlane Chase and learned more about the upcoming Urban Unveiled. We're all invited to this premier event on the evening of March 8th at the Palace Ballroom. Luly Yang will be there with her exquisite gowns. Tom Douglas will prepare the food... it's going to be a top notch affair designed to introduce couples to local vendors who truly provide excellent services and products - all in a relaxed and beautiful setting. Even if you've selected your wedding vendors, join us anyway to meet new friends! Sharlane has worked tirelessly to make this a one of a kind event. Here's a glimpse at her wonderfully vivacious personality!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susie, you are so very kind and I truly appreciate having you in my life.
You work magic with the camera too! I remember looking a lot less vivacious and energetic than you captured. I think I will just walk around with a "Susie Hamidi" photograph plastered to my face. Then, I'll look fabulous forever!
-Shar

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Susie, Are you going? I'll see you there!
-- And see you this Thurs at my studio
Janet Klinger

8:08 AM  
Blogger Todd Kim said...

hey susie! i got a few pictures up from urban unveiled =) thanks again...

www.thkimdesigns.com/wordpress

see you soon

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts